Friday, August 17, 2012

fake oakleys we must not mistakes

The twinkling of an eye in order to a clear stream, not into the throat of the Nasha.
Feel the TV drama silk cool energy into the Nuosha body, I could not help nodded his head, so far, Nasha finally the help of the genius of Po, in my two years under guard, the success of becoming a bit fencing master, and most people may not understand what that means, but think about when I got to the sword teacher spent a long to understand, now, would be a miracle
Next, I started to install a circle, it is that I deliberately made to order, is a cut off from all the energy that can withstand the powerful circle - live Juggernaut bombardment six magic enchantment!
Display their gods leveraging can not wear clothes when I was the sunglass transformation, the wife see the small JJ, incredibly embarrassing,cheap oakley sunglass, I still remember it now.
Turn Nasha transformation of the people I know, there is no but many which a woman to reach the Juggernaut strength, Master, so ask me how to get someone to help ah? Get some of Tate's husband to help me transform Nasha, that Nasha even transformed into, they have to spot suicide, get it all other than her husband to see the light,fake oakleys, which still face alive
So, I figured for a long time before finally thought of the six magic enchantment, through the circle, to control my energy, so that any problems, I can grasp the timely
Nasha lying on a soft bed inside the enchantment, the next moment ... I raised the settled community, looking at naked enchantment, good shape Johnson Nasha, I was not full of pride, this time, we must not mistakes
A fierce bite, I began to cast learned from the sunglass where the gods leveraging hands Xu Xu encircling the chest and murmured singing: , open in front of a woman's potential for me - the gods leveraging!
With my singing, an awe-inspiring divine, and shoved it toward me gathered up, I do not know where they are from, is like heaven, like the underground, so all sides towards me crazy gathered over .
Life can only borrow the power of the gods, vast place, and simply can not describe, I do not know how to describe it, than with the power of the gods, my strength is so small, so not worth mention that a more polished, more awe-inspiring world of righteousness!
Enchanted feeling boundless divine, the next moment the whole body and shoved the startled the power of the gods, even in my body the turbulent fluctuations up, and then not subject to the control of the spell, complete prolapse of my control!
Heart shoved a cold, I recalled the sunglass who taught me this method, said, displaying the gods leveraging a significant risk, and this is a test of the Juggernaut, because in the process of magic , are susceptible to the bite of the power of the Gods, will be critical not only to display the safety of the lives of even the performer, but also frivolous life-threatening!
Think of all this, I suddenly regret up effect! Imprudent, so important is related to my and Nasha two, spell, how can I lose? Oh, well, a problem!
Meng a bite

No comments:

Post a Comment