Tuesday, June 12, 2012

mlb cincinnati reds there are many problems to face

Has been on the train before I immersed in the infinite yearning for the future, the day after tomorrow came too soon, my dad really taking the time to come back to send me my mom helped me pack up a suitcase of clothes and a shopping bag necessities a family of three, when we about to sit taxi to the train station when suddenly a sense of panic in the passage on my heart to my parents told me if heard, but is not well understood, even the voice of their own answer become trembling, I tried to control their own tension, do not want my parents found my exception.
Under a taxi therefore I do smartly took the suitcase to the station to go into the waiting hall, I know what to do, if not the father I even do not know how can we get on the train, I tell the parents behind. queuing, ticket, under the leadership of the father finally found should take the T60 train.
My parents sent me to the car, put away the baggage, and then the three of us sitting in my bunk on the car a lot of people, made me more and more restless, I wiped the sweat from his forehead.
Proud of Jay, or mother accompany Zhuliang Tian, ​​settle down I come back,mlb cincinnati reds! phone. Looking at the back of his or her parents to leave, I know what to do, and even cry, I thought I this is how ah? Why ah? I had a college student? How suddenly run the train up? Suddenly becomes helpless North floated? forget it, choose their own way how to have to go on, go back to school, there are many problems to face, the train started, I was innocently sitting there, my thinking has been solidified.
requirements.
The mood is good, family gossip and saying something two people operating a very strong Beijing accent, I doubt the two of them did not mean to use the accent Beijing, it seems Beijing will have superiority.
The father of the girl's bed cleaning again after turned and sat down, lying on top of my fat around the five-year-old, he on the train fell down asleep,nike 360 air max, probably for many years to ride the train to sit out of the experience.
I stare froze in that watching the father and daughter, after a while I moved the line of sight, because the old stare at other people seemed to be some unreasonable, I.

No comments:

Post a Comment